The year has come to an end and it’s time to go out with a bang! I bring you five looks to outshine everyone at your New Years Eve bash! Whether you head to Boxing Day sales or decide to avoid the madness and recline by the pool with a cocktail, Boxing Day is always a great time of year to begin planning your New Years Eve look!
Swipe through our five NYE looks and get inspired…
- This look is for the girl who wants to bring a bit of an edge to her NYE look.
- You spend most of the year in office appropriate wear and now you want to come out in something with a bit of pizazz.
- This jacket and short combo is sexy with it’s wet look leather, without showing too much skin.
- Add a fabulous pair of heels, some jewels and a clutch and your NYE ready!
- A shimmering gold sequin is always a great idea on NYE, and paired with white you can’t go wrong!
- This long skirt adds drama, yet still shows enough leg to keep it young and fun.
- The top coincides beautifully with the skirt thanks to it’s elegant hem line of twisted fabric.
- Pair with some beautiful gold jewellery and you’ll be fighting them off for a new years kiss!
- If you’re lucky enough to be sipping champagne on a yacht as the NYE fireworks go off, then you need some serious sailing style!
- Most yachts sail out in late afternoon, so this canary yellow top will flow effortlessly from day to night.
- Keep it fresh with white wide leg pants, giving you height and a touch of nautical.
- On a boat, heels are deadly and nobody wants to end up like Goldie Hawn on Overboard, so opt for these stunning flats instead.
- For added effect, you could accessorise with a beautiful silk scarf, some gold hoops and a white and gold bag
- Although red is often associated with the Christmas season, there is no reason you can’t still be a vision in red as you enter 2018!
- This tight off the shoulder dress is perfect for letting your hair down and dancing until the early hours of the morning!!
- Pair with some iconic red bottoms, some red accessories and a bold red lip and your bound to make an impact heading into the new year!
- Sequins are often a hit over the holiday season, however most commonly we see them in hues of gold and silver.
- This time take a risk and go outside the box with a slinky purple sequin slip dress that will have you raising the temperature this NYE.